If you are on the hunt for fun activities to stay healthy and happy and amp up your summertime, here is our pick of some activities that will enhance your Canadian summer experience.
- One of the great activities to make your summer healthy is taking a trip to any of the famous National Parks like Jasper or Banff. What other way could there be than to enjoy a nature walk filled with natural beauty and unique wildlife? Not only will it incorporate physical activity, but also work as a stress buster. Visiting a natural park can be the easiest and the healthiest way to relax and unwind from the busy city life.
- Go on a hike through Canada. The majority of the Canadian land is cocooned with natural vegetation, giving ample places to take a hike through nature. There are so many trails to cover, from the Long Range Traverse in Newfoundland to the West Coast Trail in British Columbia or the biggest recreational trail in the world, the Great Trans Canada Trail. Hiking is the best way to exercise in nature’s gym.
- Physical activity is great for the body, but you need to feed your mind to keep it healthy. Visiting some beautiful towns tucked away on the lovely Canadian coastline could be the way. Coastal towns with authentic seafood and rich history might not be so bad. You can also enjoy whale watching, water skiing and other water sports
- What is the best way to get rid of your tired and stressed self? Soaking your troubles away. There is an ample option for natural hot springs in Canada, from the Liard River to the Banff Upper Hot Spring. The view of towering mountains, hot baths and the feeling of relaxation everything will make you lose your worries, leaving you in complete tranquility.
- If you are looking to relax your body and mind without any hiking or leaving your home then head to your nearest health clinic like RCP Health and book yourself a session of massage therapy or acupuncture. Holistic care is best when it comes to a healthy lifestyle. The summer season calls for relaxation and what better way than to treat yourself with therapies to heal your whole body.